Qnovo is reinventing one of the most basic foundations of energy storage and mobility – the battery and how it is charged. Qnovo develops innovative and patented adaptive charging algorithms and analytics that improve the lifetime of the battery performance with enhanced safety. By augmenting battery chemistry with software, Qnovo enables batteries to charge faster, with more daily use and longer lifespan. Qnovo’s technology has shipped in more than 25 million smartphones. We are growing and looking for exceptional technical talent to join our team.
As a key member of the Technology team, you will be responsible for leading and managing battery testing to ensure customer services are performed according to specifications. You will lead the development and implementation of test processes to accelerate and automate customer testing. You will create, and manage schedules, priorities and customer reports/presentations. You must demonstrate initiative and be a resourceful problem-solver with the ability to identify issues and provide creative solutions and approaches.
- Manage team and day-to-day activities to meet customer deliverables on time
- Scale and automate test processes to shorten and streamline test cycle
- Improve test and resource capabilities to meet requirements for existing and future customers
- Drive continuous improvements to reduce cost and improve efficiency of test process
- Communicate effectively across the organization on customer testing and automation plans and implement the proper modifications/improvements as test conditions and environment evolve
- Prepare customer reports and presentations for existing and future customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant experience in program management, test services and process development
- Program management experience in developing plans, timelines and tracking progress
- Background in process scale-up and process automation
- Excellent organizational skills, highly detail-oriented, and ability to multitask in a fast-paced, team-oriented and demanding environment
- Proven leadership with strong interpersonal/communication skills, self-motivated and capable of working under pressure and with changing priorities
- Presentation experience in technical reporting
- Knowledge of battery testing is a plus
- Prior experience in a startup is a plus